Friday, June 6, 2008

More food!

I was going to make a post about not food, but realized I only had about 6 pictures of not food out of around 40. I'll just split the food up over time, and try to take pictures of something else...
"Oily rice" - it's similar to fried rice, though I'm not sure what the difference is. Delicious, of course.

The aforementioned squid on a stick, pre-frying.

If you enlarge this picture, you can read "roasted chicken buttocks," which are directly to the left of the non-fried chicken hearts. They're not bad, but don't even touch the deliciousness of chicken hearts.
Shaved ice, with bananas, some sort of gelatin, and two different types of sauce - banana and a red one. (Possibly stawberry...but maybe watermelon..?) Superbly good. Unquestionably ridiculous sugar content.

This comes cold, and tastes like milk with some coffee in it. Not bad, but every time I drink it I try to figure out what exactly it tastes like and can't.



These are basically a large slab of chicken. I have no idea what part of the body it is, though there's a bone at the bottom. They fry them up and then you get the following:
The red spice is sort of spicy. It tastes good! Also, for anyone concerned, I am taking this picture, and as such, am not wearing pink pants.
Green onions wrapped in pork with some sort of spice/sauce! Excellent, though I'll admit they were a tad too oily.
Thai food! No idea what it's called, but they have it in bars too, so I guess it's pretty popular. It's rice with some sort of vegetable, then on top is fried/grilled chicken with a great sauce. Awesome.

I have many more, but I'll try to post some not food first!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Damn. I was going to comment on the pink pants (a fetching shade, and quite similar to a pair of scrub pants I just bought for myself; apparently kids like pinks and reds?).

As someone who also takes more pictures of non-animate objects, I find no objection with more food. :D