Saturday, June 21, 2008

Partyworld


What is this gigantic building you ask? What wild debauchery have I been engaging in at this "Partyworld"?!


Karaoke.


The place was nicer than most hotels. There's a chandelier in the entrance/waiting lobby.


The face of "Hmm, those characters look really familiar, but I have no idea how to read them. Or those. Or the ones after those. Or these."
It often becomes this face:

"I'm pretty sure I've never seen those characters, ever. I don't...you know, I'll just wait for the chorus to come back up." I don't have any pictures of me in this state, but I was told I looked as if I were about to cry :P

I made it through a few (3) Chinese songs in their entirety (80%), but the crowning accomplishment of the night was undoubtedly:



And finally, a picture of me with other people!

2 comments:

jkc said...

Your hair is getting long!

Why don't we have a party world?? I guess the leopard oasis will have to do.
-Jill

Kristine said...

For some reason, the picture of you with other people makes you look like you're 12 or something. Maybe it's that strangely innocent look on your face...
And wow, I don't think I've talked to you in forever. :(